After successful conferences and Chapter meetings in over 70 cities covering 25 countries in North America, Europe and Asia, Health 2.0 is now bringing together the brightest minds in Latin America to meet in Sao Paulo for the Health 2.0 Latin America Conference.
Doctors, developers, executives, investors, patients and startups will meet at one of the top hospitals in the continent to discuss and discover exciting technologies, business models, and new ways to deliver care in more efficient ways.
Want to hear from the top health care CEOs? Want to see which startup will become the next big thing? The Health 2.0 Latin America Conference is for you.
You’ll also meet key investors and opinion leaders that are making waves in the health care and technology space.
Themes will include:
- What the Health 2.0 movement can do for Latin America
- Who should step up to finance Health 2.0
- What will be the role of incubators in the region
- Sensors and trackers – From quantifying the self to changing behaviours
- Chronic disease and population health management
- Monetizing Health 2.0 – Who’s making money? and how?
- How is Health 2.0 transforming the pharma industry
- Data – Where does it come from? Where does it go? And how can we make it actionable?
Why Latin America?
It’s one of the hottest places on Earth for digital health right now. Latin America is the fastest growing region in internet usage and millions are eager to consume health care information in completely new ways.
New technologies, entrepreneurs, and out-of-the-box techniques of delivering and understanding care are attracting more and more important investors — such as Sequoia, Qualcomm Ventures, Accel Partners, Intel Capital to name a few — to the region.
They also have the:
- 2nd largest global market for Twitter and Facebook
- 1.5x times the number of medical schools than the US (CFM)
- 1st place in number of dentistries (OECD)
- 4th largest mobile market globally (GSMA)
…and will be the home of the next World Cup and Olympics. Join us at Health 2.0 Latin America on December 6-7 to learn what all the buzz is about!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!