REGISTRATION OF INTEREST:
Authors are invited to register their interest in submitting a paper on the form following and forward by email to the Executive Editor, Suzie Attiwill by 21 October 2013 (extended to 22/11/2013). Registration of interest is not refereed.
The acknowledgement of registration facilitates development of a proposal to full research paper, refereed studio, visual essay or project review by providing formatting guidelines and publication standards to registrants.
- Call for contributions: August to October 2013
- Registration of interest including 50 words and image if appropriate due by 21 October 2013 through 22 November 2013
- Acknowledgement by mid November 2013
- Submit full draft for review by 24 February 2014
- Peer-review: March to June 2014
- Notification by mid July 2014
- Revisions by author(s) returned to Executive Editor by 31 August 2014
- Journal published early 2015
- Week 3: Design Methodologies (kirstenhaberer.wordpress.com)
Guest Editor: Dr. Lorella Di Cintio
Deadline for submissions: 21 October 2013
Academics, research students and practitioners are invited to submit design research papers and critical project works that engage interior design/interior architecture theory and practice with the topic of Design Activism: Developing Models, Modes and Methodologies of Practice.
View original post 917 more words