Every design decision has the potential to include or exclude customers.
Inclusive design emphasizes, acknowledges and understands user diversity to make informed decisions and develop the best possible product-service-innovation.
User diversity covers variation in capabilities, needs, and aspirations.
More about inclusive design:
- Inclusive design tool kit / Inclusive design card
- Inclusive Design from Cambridge – Online tutorial from book
- Designing with People
- Centre of Design
- A great site: Bad designs for all
- Leia o meu artigo sobre Design Inclusivo no BDxpert (Branding e design)
- Innovators in accessibility and universal design will lead to a fully accessible Ontario by 2025 (marsdd.com)