Many times unethical behavior is justified as being a necessity, when in actuality the motivation is just short term gain…at the expense of the client and the reputation of our profession.
Read more at ROBOT REGIME
Some questions for you, reader:
What makes you an ethical designer?
- Design approach
- Client relationship
- Quality of work
- Honesty and clarity regarding time,money and output.
- Awareness of how your design affects people and communities
- Your design proposal fits within the global awareness about environment, energy, social issues
- Declining design work if doesn´t fit in your personal ethics such as Peta x Meat Industries
- Pro-bono design work when possible
- Suggestions? Please add to comments