The CLIO Awards has been honouring creativity in its many forms for over 50 years, and, by popular demand, has opened the Product Design medium in 2016.
We are thrilled to announce the addition of the Product Design medium.
Entries in this medium focus on the craft and creation of new products. In its inaugural year, the categories include:
- Electronics & Entertainment
- Furniture & Lighting
- Domestic Homeware & Home Accessories
- Fashion & Lifestyle
CLIO entries details here
Entries are now open, with May 20thbeing the next deadline.
FINAL DEADLINE 17th June
The winners will be celebrated at the CLIO Awards ceremony on September 28th at The Museum of Natural History in New York City.
Entries first appearing in public between January 1, 2014 – July 31, 2016 are eligible for entry into the Product Design medium.
In 2016, our distinguished jurors include:
- Lawrence Abrahamson, Design Director, IDEO NYC
- Dan Formosa, Designer
- Chris Hacker, Vice President Marketing and Design at Herman Miller
- Scott Clear, Chief Design & Innovation Officer at RKS
- Mark Prommel, Partner & Design Director at Pensa
- Marco Susani, Principal/Partner at Koz Susani Design
- Qin Li, Director of Industrial Design at Fuseproject
- Alicia Graham, Principal at Big Tomorrow