All design disciplines: Branding, Digital, Exhibitions, Graphic, Interior, Packaging, Product, Service / Wayfinding, Internal
The DBA Design Effectiveness Awards are the industry standard for assessing and rewarding effective design. Winning one of these awards demonstrates design – your design – delivers competitive advantage.
Jointly entered by both the agency and the business commissioning the design, a win in these awards proves the value of investment in your design.
Here are 5 reasons you should make entering top of your agenda today.
1. Design delivers competitive advantage. A Design Effectiveness Award win is highly persuasive in demonstrating to clients the value you can add to their business.
2. Prove the strength of your collaborations. Reinforce your relationships by evidencing how impactful your clients’ design investments have been.
3. Independent acknowledgement. Rigorously judged by business leaders, a win proves your credentials for delivering commercially effective work.
4. Stand out from the crowd. In an increasingly competitive market, a win will give you a compelling and impactful point of differentiation from your competitors.
5. Design is an investment, not a cost. Enable your clients to make the case for design within their own business; a win will equip you both with an authoritative argument why design is an investment, not a cost.
You’ve got 8 weeks until the final entry deadline on 1 July. Don’t delay, download an entry pack and start the conversations with your teams today.