Are you a designer (Industrial – Product, Graphic, Digital, Ux, Ui, design thinking, service design, design strategies, design process, design management) and need answers for your design survey?
Surveys can be in English, Español, Português and get the answers you need.
But remember you have to support others too!
The sections here are:
1) Helsinki Design Lab — Archival Site — 1 item, a repository
2) Current Active Centers, Projects, and Organizations — 20 items, various
3) IDEO and IDEO spinoffs — 5 items, various, including several repositories
4) Systemic Design — 5 items, various, including several repositories
5) Open Access Books — 9 items, downloadable books
6) DesignMatters Library — some Open Access items — 1 item, a repository
7) Open Access Articles — 30 items, all downloadable open access articles
Shared by Ken Friedman (Chair Professor of Design Innovation Studies | College of Design and Innovation | Tongji University | Shanghai, China
1) Helsinki Design Lab — Archival site
1.1 Helsinki Design Lab is now closed, but the site documents five years of outstanding work. The other sites represent active projects.
Books in spanish and english.
It´s a great design network for Latin American Designers, both spanish and portuguese speakers.
Welcome to the Nordic Design Resource
These are the results of the first ever comprehensive study of the Nordic design resource.
The study reveals that there are far more design professionals in the Nordic countries than previously detected. Furthermore, the study offers new insights into how designers operate in a Nordic context. These insights are crucial in order to provide a more solid understanding of the design field in the Nordics.
The study is based on an innovative methodological approach combining both classical and new sources of data.
The International Center for Semiotic Sciences Umberto Eco (University of Urbino) organizes a series of colloquia, seminars and lectures on semiotic theory and practices.
One of them is co-organized by PROJEKT Lab (University of Nimes), the title is: When is Design .
Visit PROJEKT Lab Resources – Design / French / English
Adopting an interdisciplinary approach, The Design Practice Research lab (dpr.lab) at the School of Design & Human Engineering, UNIST explores the human ability to design (fundamental), employs design as means to examine relationships between products and people and applies design knowledge in the design of more appropriate product experiences.